This range includes
- Gin Summer Cup
- Gingerbread Vodka
- Orange Gin
Gin & Tonic
- 52.5ml gin from freezer
- 97.5ml ice-cold tonic water
- Quarter of fresh unwaxed lemon or lime
- Ice, straight from freezer
- Glass, straight from freezer
- Pour gin into glass, then pour over tonic with glass at 45 angle.
- Next, add lemon, and finally the ice.
- 75ml gin, at room temperature
- 15ml dry vermouth, at room temperature
- 120g ice from freezer
- Glass from freezer
- 1 – 3 olives
- Pour gin and dry vermouth into cocktail tin or large glass.
- Add the ice, stir until cold.
- Add 1 dash of bitters.
- Stir again and strain into chilled coupe glass.
- Garnish with an olive.