Mulled Apple Juice
- 1 sachet of Old Hamlet Spiced Apple Juice
- 1 l of clear apple juice
- (Optional) Sliced apple
- Add one Old Hamlet Spiced Apple Juice sachet to one litre of clear apple juice into a saucepan, and bring to the boil then remove from the heat.
- Allow the spiced apple mixture to stand for 10 minutes to let the mulling spices infuse.
- Remove the Old Hamlet Spiced Apple Juice sachet, reheat and serve piping hot, perhaps with a slice of apple.
- For Chilled Apple Juice: heat the sachet with apple juice as before, removing the muslin sachet after 10 minutes, leave the mixture to cool then chill. Serve with lots of ice and a slice of apple.