- 1¾ - 2 pints of cider
- 1 sachet of Old Hamlet mulled cider
- (Optional) Sliced apple
- Add one Old Hamlet mulled cider muslin sachet to the cider in a saucepan and heat gently. Do not boil.
- Let the mixture to stand for 10 minutes to allow the spices infuse through the cider. The longer the Old Hamlet mulled cider sachet is left in, the spicier the mulled cider will be.
- Remove the muslin sachet, reheat and serve piping hot, with a slice of apple for an added flourish.
- For a chilled cider drink: Heat the sachet with cider as before, removing the mulled cider sachet after 10 minutes, then leave the mixture to cool and chill.